Course Open: August 18, 2021-June 30, 2022
Total CE Credit: 7
RACE Category: 7 hours Non-Medical Skip to Enrollment Course Information:
This is our final Practice CEnts Module and we have arrived at the Wealth Creation summit. Now it is time to develop your Millionaire Plan! This module takes everything you learned in the basic accounting Modules 1 & 2, plus using Module 3 to apply your accounting knowledge and improve your practice profits. From these additional profits, you will develop your own Millionaire Plan (using YOUR numbers) to achieve financial independence. As a bonus, we also include a spreadsheet so you can monitor your ACTUAL progress with your GOALS. To earn a certificate of completion the participant must complete all learning modules and score 80% or better on the end-of-course test. Completion of the course will take a minimum of 229 minutes. Participants must complete the participation requirements by June 30, 2022 to be eligible for a certificate. To learn more about the requirements for earning a non-interactive CE certificate, please refer to Non-Interactive CE Certificate Requirements. Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to
- understand Millionaire backgrounds.
- look at Millionaire habits.
- discern between Millionaire Facts and Myths.
- understand why becoming financially independent helps in the pursuit of happiness.
- understand the key to success is not necessarily making more money but spending less than you make.
- realize the importance of goal setting in becoming financially independent.
- develop their own Millionaire Plan based on THEIR numbers.
- put together a monitoring system to see if their actual financial. performances match their Millionaire Plan.
- revise their plan if they are not achieving their financial goals.
- discover a Millionaire’s Best Friend.
- examine the benefits of planning and pitfalls of just jumping into retirement.
This course will build upon what was learned in Modules 1-3. This last module is the “piece de resistance” of the course. PRAC113, PRAC213 and PRAC313 are prerequisites for this course.
This course is open to VIN and VSPN members only.
Accreditation: This non-interactive course is approved for 3.5 hours of continuing education credit by RACE for veterinarians and veterinary technicians/technologists. (RACE 20-847903) Course Agenda: Course Library
Total Time: 3 minutes
Handouts: 3 minutes
Lesson 1 - Pursuit of Happiness
Total Time: 29 minutes
Video: 29 minutes
Lesson 2 - Millionaire Myths and Facts
Total Time: 31 minutes
Video: 31 minutes
Lesson 3 - Millionaire Mentality
Total Time: 31 minutes
Video: 31 minutes
Lesson 4 - Your Millionaire Plan
Total Time: 44 minutes
Video: 44 minutes
Lesson 5 - Millionaire Maintenance
Total Time: 12 minutes
Video: 12 minutes
Lesson 6 - So you are a gazillionaire... Now what???
Total Time: 49 minutes
Video: 49 minutes
End of Course Test
Total Time: 30 minutes
Successful completion (scoring 80% or better) on the end-of-course test is required to earn a certificate of completion for the course. Module 8: Course Evaluation
To learn more about the requirements for earning a non-interactive self-study CE certificate, please refer to Non-Interactive CE Certificate Requirements.
Tuition: VIN/VSPN Member $81
Prices are listed in US dollars. *For more information on how online CE works, see the Participant Resource Center.
- Enrollment qualifications: VIN CE courses are open to VIN member and non-member veterinarians. Veterinarians enrolling in a VSPN CE course must be a VIN member. Veterinary support staff must be a VSPN member to enroll in a VSPN CE or a VIN CE course open to VSPN member enrollment.
- Each enrollee must be able to receive emails from @vspn.org and @vin.com addresses. Email is our major form of communication with participants; personal emails are highly recommended rather than clinic/hospital email addresses.
- For further assistance call 800-846-0028 ext. 797 or email CEonVIN. Please include the course title, your full name, and contact information in your correspondence.
VIN Education Director VIN CE Services: CEonVIN
800-846-0028 or 530-756-4881; ext. 797
or direct line to VIN/VSPN from the United Kingdom: 01 45 222 6154
or direct line to VIN/VSPN from Australia: 02 6145 2357