Current Professional Activities
- Currently, semi-retired and part-time practice in Mishawaka, IN
- Serves as Chair of VIN Foundation
Past Professional Activities
- Served as Chair of Indiana Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Mixed practice Mishawaka, IN (1971–1976), converted to small animals (1976)
- Small animal practice Detroit, MI (1969–1971)
- Large animal emergency practice, Barstow CA area (1968–1969)
- US Army Veterinary Corps, active duty Ft. Irwin CA (1967–1969)
- Married to my high school sweetheart, Sandy since 1964
- We have 3 sons Scott, Steve, and Adam
- I now have 3 grandsons, Gavin 23, Henry 3, and Knox 1.
- I have one great-grandson, Beckett age 5.
- Currently only one pet, Raisin a sort of Chihuahua who acts more like a scardy cat Lab.
- I spend as much time as possible on golf courses
"I plan to live forever. So far, so good."