Current Professional Activities
- Owner: All Creatures Veterinary Services
Past Professional Activities
- NAVLE(R) Item Writer, NBVME 2011–2015
- Member of the Cornell Feline Health Center, 1995–2015
- Member of the Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians, 2002–2015
- Member of the Morris Animal Foundation, 1998–2015
- Health Director, Ferret Educational Foundation, 11/2008–2014
- Member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners, 1995–2011
- Member of the AAFP Guidelines Committee, 2000–2011.
- Member of the AAFP Research Committee, 1998–2011.
- Co-chair of the AEMV ABVP Committee (founder) 2003–2010.
Current Clinical Interest
- Companion Small Mammal Practice
- Feline Geriatric Care
- 2 cats
- 1 red-eared slider
- 5 ferrets
- 4 ducks
- 2 turkeys
- and a bunch of chickens.....plus whatever wildlife is camping temporarily. (shhhh, I have 2 legal non-releasable skunks with me forever.....)
What I Like Most About VIN
No matter how obscure the question, you can find someone that knows an answer!