Current Professional Activities
- Veterinary Neurology and Pain Management Center of New England, Walpole, MA
Past Professional Activities
- 2002–2005: Neurology/Neurosurgery Resident, University of California at Davis
- 2001–2002: Neurology/Neurosurgery Intern, University of Georgia
- 2000–2001: Rotating Intern, VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital
Married to John, all around good guy
- Noodle — golden doodle
- Bearus — german shepard
- Rigby — chi-weeny
- 4 cats (at work): Fuzzy boots, Cutie pie, spaghetti and Pokey
- many fish — my sons obsession
- an axolotl
- I spend most of my free time at the New England Aquarium — very involved as a board member and dedicated to their mission!
- Sustainable seafood
- I’m a bit of a foodie!
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
— Albert Einstein
What I Like Most About VIN
The continual learning and teaching of everyone taking part… resulting in better medicine and better care of our patients!